Browse our product categories.
Copenhagen's Office Collection
- The office is where you spend most of your weekday, whether you commute to the office or work from home. Making your office both functional and comfortable means picking the perfect desk, desk chair, storage system, and lamp. All of these pieces work together to boost productivity and ensure that you stay organized in a space that's designed specifically for you. Whether you're looking for a mid-century modern desk, an ergonomic chair to complete your contemporary setup, or a study desk that helps you focus regardless if you're learning remotely or in-person, Copenhagen's collection of office furniture has something for everyone.
Types of Office Furniture
- Copenhagen has both motion and stationary desks available in a wide range of finishes, bases, styles, and organization systems. Choose from melamine, glass, or wood veneers in walnut, wenge, oak, and teak. The right desk is both dependable and reflective of your personal style. If you're looking for a showstopper that still leans traditional, the Air Executive Desk is right for you. If you'd prefer something more bold, the Haven Desk with its sculptural base and glass top is a stylish choice.
- Office Chairs
- All of our office chairs are ergonomic and designed with your comfort in mind. Having good sitting posture while working helps you stay more focused and comfortable, while also keeping your shoulders and back from carrying as much tension. The Boston High Back chair has a supportive, height-adjustable seat and tan leather upholstery that would complement a mid-century modern office. A mesh chair like the Onda is completely customizable to your body, with an adjustable front and back tilt, adjustable tilt tension control, adjustable seat depth, and adjustable arms.
- Office Storage
- Office storage comes in many different shapes and sizes, and can accommodate a variety of files sizes, such as letter, legal, A4, and Foolscap. For a little extra storage, consider a lateral file cabinet, or a mobile file pedestal. For a more versatile storage system, a credenza or multifunction cabinet, such as the BDI Linea, often includes cabinets, shelves, and printer trays. A modern bookcase like the Swing is ideal for displaying or housing your books and collectables, while a wall mounted bookshelf like Eileen looks great when combined to create a complete wall system. A hutch placed atop your desk or credenza like the Bella Grigio is a sleek add-on to instantly expand your display and storage capabilities.
- Desk Lamps
- Good lighting keeps your focus on the task at hand. If you need to light a broader area, choose a piece like the Polished lamp which emits a lantern-like glow and is an updated take on the classic table lamp. The Equo LED lamp provides more direct, adjustable lighting with a sleek, counterweight design. For the ultimate in adjustability, the Mosso LED lamp has a touch-sensitive dimmer, along with adjustable color temperature from 2,700K to 5,000 K and an occupancy switch to sustainably save electricity.
Boost your productivity
with clean and
Types of Desks
Keep your mind and body stimulated throughout the work day with a powerlift sit/stand desk. Both the Lofte Desk and BDI Sequel 20 are trendy and contemporary, and can adjust to your perfect height. You can also add a keyboard drawer to the Sequel for extra storage and wire management.
Every professional needs a modern executive desk. The Nasdaq provides the perfect combination of function, quality, and style, with its distinctive fusion of warm-toned wood and cool metal. Create your own executive suite with items from the Corridor collection, including a desk, credenza, and mobile file pedestal.
For something simple yet effective, look no further than the Kenny desk, which has a built-in USB, outlet plugs, and wire management system, while still remaining lightweight. The Lunada is durable and easy to clean with its wood-look melamine desktop, and has a modestly panel that allows it to be placed anywhere in a room.
Compact desks are ideal for smaller spaces or to tuck away within another room. The Alcove fits well into any corner space, with its triangular frame, while the Solace has a minimalist design with a floating storage drawer that is adaptable to any space.
Desk Chair Functionalities
- Many of our office chairs are ergonomic and have multiple functionalities to increase your productivity and comfort. From basic functions like an adjustable seat height and tilt limiter to more customizable options, you can easily choose the right fit for you.
- Chairs with synchro tilt like the Aston allow the seat and back to tilt simultaneously as you lean back, ensuring your long-lasting comfort.
- The Seattle High Back office chair has an adjustable head rest to make sure your neck is properly supported, and adjustable armrests that can help reduce pain and discomfort.
- For a fully-adjustable chair, consider the Genie Flex, which allows you to adjust, among other things, the back tension and seat depth.
Browse our curated room collections.
Starting at $1995