Browse our product categories.
Copenhagen's Dining Collection
- From dining tables to chairs, sideboards to curio cabinets, and bars to barstools, Copenhagen has everything you need to revitalize your dining space.
- Ranging from classic frames to contemporary silhouettes, here you'll find a wide range of tables for any type or size of design environment.
- Though the dining table is the centerpiece of any dining space, buffets and sideboards are both practical storage solutions and just as important in cultivating the right atmosphere. The dining chair pulls it all together to offer both style and comfort while you gather around the table.
Types of Dining Furniture
- Looking for a dining table with a mid-century modern feel? Go for a classic wood table like the Kristian, which features an oval tabletop and tapered legs. Want something more eye-catching and contemporary? Check out the sculptural base of the Crystal dining table, which supports a sleek glass tabletop. Looking for easy-care surfaces that look luxurious? Consider marble-look ceramic like the Tito Extension table.
- Dining Chairs
- Dining chairs enhance the comfort of your dining space. Match the chair with your choice of table for a coordinating look, or mix styles for an eclectic feel. Choose from a modern version of a traditional silhouette, such as the Aarhus dining chair, or a clean, contemporary design like the Masters chair by Kartell.
- Highlight the fashionable aspects of dining furniture with a textured sideboard or buffet. The Italian-made Aston sideboard features striking brushed bronze and quilted leather. To complement a Danish Modern or classic style table, consider a teak or walnut buffet like the Norra by Skovby of Denmark or the Ode buffet with tambour doors. Both feature ample storage for tablecloths, placemats, napkin rings, and everything else you need to bring your table setting to life.
- Curio & Display Cabinets
- Bars & Bar Stools
- Entertaining is made effortless with the inclusion of bars, barstools, and counter stools. Make conversation with the Tanami bar cabinet. With its sculpted, rippling surface and concealed cabinets, this bar has a place for everything you need to impress your guests. Or take your bar further with the Cosmo, which includes a stemware rack storage and porcelain marble serving surface. Pair a bar table or bar-height counter with the Norman barstool with its sleek steel frame and pillow-like leather seat for an elevated entertaining space. A trolley like the Halifax makes sure you can serve your guests whenever, wherever.
A subtle touch of
elegance and comfort
to the room.
Dining Design Highlights
- Find distinctive designs that will make your space stand out. From unique shapes to eye-catching materials, the dining tables in Copenhagen's collection can cater to any style, from traditional classics to innovative contemporary pieces.
- Teak furniture has a long history at Copenhagen. Many classic Danish Modern designs, such as the Erik dining table, utilize teak wood because of its timeless style and durability. Teak is a great choice for those looking for an easy-to-care-for classic with golden hues that deepen over time.
- Extendable dining tables prove that the more is truly the merrier.
- Whether your table has a butterfly mechanism like the Atlanta (where the leaves fold out from the center), or is spring-loaded like the Jones (where the leaves are stored vertically) extending the tabletop is easy and convenient. The Skovby dining table can seat anywhere from 10 to 12 people, and features two self-storing leaves that tuck out of sight in a compartment beneath the tabletop. A small square table like the Kasper easily extends to a rectangle, accommodating a few more guests with its Dutch extension design, while a table like the Random by Ozzio of Italy can expand in all directions for a larger party.
- Tables like Clessidra put a fresh spin on the classic round silhouette by incorporating distinctive features like geometric shapes and contemporary textures. The Vortex is both artistic and functional, with a sculptural metal tube frame, while the Sculpture contrasts a circular white glass tabletop with a triangular metal base.
- Power Lift
- Power lift tables like the Karsten are multifunctional and can double as a kitchen island, bar, or the continuation of a countertop. At the touch of a button, the tabletop lifts or lowers to the perfect height. As a plus, Karsten even extends, making it the ultimate in custom, functional dining.
- Unconventional Tabletops
- Further enhance your dining space with tabletops that are unconventional in terms of shape, finish, or design details. Choose from a crystal art glass piece like the Atlantis, a marbled ceramic finish seen on the Dragon, or a smooth concrete top featured on the Ghost. For a unique shape, take a look at the boat-shaped top of the Cosmopolitan, or bring a natural, organic vibe to your home with the thick live edge design of the Gordon deep wood table.
- Pub/Bar Tables
- Expand your bar area with a pub or bar table. The Crystal pub table has a sculptural topaz base that is highlighted by its clear glass top. The Xom bar table features a square ceramic top that complements its base. When placed near your bar or entertaining area, or in a cozy corner of your home, a bar table can serve as the spot for at-home cocktail evenings or dates with that special someone.
Browse our curated room collections.
Starting at $1995