Copenhagen's Lighting Collection
- The right lighting can make or break a room. At Copenhagen, choosing the perfect lamp is made easy thanks to our wide selection of lighting, including modern, contemporary, and transitional styles. Our experienced sales associates are ready to help you find the right lighting for your bedroom, living room, dining room, office, or any other space.
- If you need a new task light for your home office, an artsy accent for your new nightstand, or a show-stopping statement piece for your dining room, browse our wide selection of desk, table, hanging/pendant, and floor lamps. No matter if your style leans classic, contemporary, mid-century, or somewhere in between, Copenhagen has everything you need to light up your home.
Types of Lighting
- Table Lamp
- The right table lamp can transform the feel of your space. A classic shaded lamp like the Briggs lamp lends a subtle sophistication to your living space or atop a nightstand, while a contemporary piece like the Circa creates a unique ambiance with a futuristic vibe. Accent your sideboard or console table with the luxurious and innovative Bourgie crystal table lamp.
- Desk Lamp
- Productivity needs the right environment to thrive. With a minimalist, functional lamp like the Lanai, you can easily direct the light where you need it the most. A Multi-tasking desk lamp such as the Royyo allows you to stay connected with its USB charging port, while its chrome body and flared edging strike the ideal balance between style and functionality. Add bright hues and multidirectional light to your desktop with task lamps by Koncept like Splitty and Z-bar, which each have adjustable joints, dimmable LED bulbs, and are sustainably manufactured with low power consumption.
- Floor Lamp
- Floor lamps are versatile and can fit in a variety of rooms, whether it be a torchiere tucked in the corner of an office space, or an arc lamp that serves as the highlight of your living area. Classic mid-century modern designs like the Astra arc lamp bring illumination through timeless and artistic design, while a sculptural lamp like Zed brightens a wide space above a sectional or large living room setup. Adaptable designs such as the Turbo Double floor lamp provide flexible lighting to multiple areas at once.
- Hanging/Pendant Lamps
- Hanging lamps don't have to be boring. Our collection of pendants and chandeliers range from classic, art-deco-inspired pieces like the Bolero, to bold, unconventional designs such as the Heracleum II. Hang it over your dining room table to create the perfect entertaining space, or add a soft and inviting glow to your entryway.
- LED Lamps
- LEDs are the environmentally-friendly future of lighting, contrasting low-energy consumption with powerful illumination. The Z-Bar LED floor lamp is the perfect lighting companion, with a dimmable touch strip and adjustable structure. Smaller LEDs such as the Mr. N desk lamp serve as functional accents that help fuel creativity.
A subtle touch of
elegance and comfort
to the room.
- Further elevate your home's lighting décor with unique lamps that inspire your imagination just as much as they brighten the room.
- Vintage-style lamps like the Ashton offer a modern twist on a traditional classic with an exposed-filament Edison bulb, while Italian-made designs like the Zeppelin pendant lamp lend a refined sophistication to any space.
- A sculptural piece like the Wave floor lamp can bring an artistic ambiance to your living space, or add a pop of color with the Pierce table lamp, available in a variety of bright hues.
- You can always set the right tone with either a temperature or color-changing light, such as the Marla, which can transition from warm to cool, and the Tono, which changes hue altogether.
- Keep it simple with a 2-way-switch, such as on the Stratus, or adjust between two different brightness settings with a 3-way switch like on the Linda.
Browse our curated room collections.
Starting at $1995